The symptoms of tinnitus can have a very negative impact on your life. The constant sound you hear can ruin your sleep and your concentration. Fortunately, you need not suffer without taking action. Read the following article to find out what others have done to deal with their tinnitus. Try turning on a fan, radio …
- Inner-ear disorders may cause hyperactivity
- Seventy-two percent of teenagers experienced reduced hearing ability after attending concert
- Auditory Training: Evidence for Neural Plasticity in Older Adults
- Curious About Tinnitus? Read More In This Article
- Reflections on Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder: 2013
- Brexit healthcare worries for Brits in Spain - BBC NewsBrexit healthcare worries for Brits in Spain BBC NewsBritish pensioners in Europe worry about healthcare costs in the event of a no-deal Brexit.
- Fortis Healthcare posts Rs 180 crore Q3 loss - Economic TimesFortis Healthcare posts Rs 180 crore Q3 loss Economic TimesNew Delhi: Fortis Healthcare on Wednesday reported a consolidated net loss of Rs 180.11 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2018, mainly on account of ...
"You were much more concerned about me and turned a negative situation into a positive one. My hearing is great now. Thanks."- Tom Kelly, LA