Seventy-two percent of teenagers participating in a study experienced reduced hearing ability following exposure to a pop rock performance by a popular female singer.
- Inner-ear disorders may cause hyperactivity
- Seventy-two percent of teenagers experienced reduced hearing ability after attending concert
- Auditory Training: Evidence for Neural Plasticity in Older Adults
- Curious About Tinnitus? Read More In This Article
- Reflections on Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder: 2013
- JPMorgan Healthcare Conference roundup - Business InsiderJPMorgan Healthcare Conference roundup Business InsiderHere's a glance at the most notable announcements incumbent executives made at JPMorgan Chase's annual healthcare conference.
- The widening crisis of access to health care | Opinion - The Commercial AppealThe widening crisis of access to health care | Opinion The Commercial AppealMemphis is the center for health care in Tennessee with multiple providers and educational institutions. Nevertheless, up to 18 percent of Memphians are ...
"You were much more concerned about me and turned a negative situation into a positive one. My hearing is great now. Thanks."- Tom Kelly, LA