Seventy-two percent of teenagers participating in a study experienced reduced hearing ability following exposure to a pop rock performance by a popular female singer.
- Inner-ear disorders may cause hyperactivity
- Seventy-two percent of teenagers experienced reduced hearing ability after attending concert
- Auditory Training: Evidence for Neural Plasticity in Older Adults
- Curious About Tinnitus? Read More In This Article
- Reflections on Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder: 2013
- This RSS feed URL is deprecatedThis RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- The Forbes Healthcare Summit 2018: The Draft Agenda - ForbesForbesThe Forbes Healthcare Summit 2018: The Draft AgendaForbesWe're two weeks away from the big event. On November 28, we'll host the Forbes Healthcare Summit, a 24-hour meeting (time off for sleep) of the top executives from the pharmaceutical, insurance and hospital sectors. Among the highlights this year: deep ...
"You were much more concerned about me and turned a negative situation into a positive one. My hearing is great now. Thanks."- Tom Kelly, LA