Behavioral abnormalities are traditionally thought to originate in the brain. But a new study has found that inner-ear dysfunction can directly cause neurological changes that increase hyperactivity. The study, conducted in mice, also implicated two brain proteins in this process, providing potential targets for intervention.
- Inner-ear disorders may cause hyperactivity
- Seventy-two percent of teenagers experienced reduced hearing ability after attending concert
- Auditory Training: Evidence for Neural Plasticity in Older Adults
- Curious About Tinnitus? Read More In This Article
- Reflections on Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder: 2013
- What You Must Know About Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA’s (ETR:FME) Financial Strength - Simply Wall StWhat You Must Know About Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA’s (ETR:FME) Financial Strength Simply Wall StFresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (ETR:FME), a large-cap worth €18b, comes to mind for investors seeking a strong and reliable stock investment.
- Health Care Assistant Vacancies - Galway Bay FMHealth Care Assistant Vacancies Galway Bay FMCaíseal Geal Nursing Home Castlegar have vacancies for Full Time Health Care Assistant's. Attractive career opportunities are offered while working in a Team ...
"You were much more concerned about me and turned a negative situation into a positive one. My hearing is great now. Thanks."- Tom Kelly, LA