Seventy-two percent of teenagers participating in a study experienced reduced hearing ability following exposure to a pop rock performance by a popular female singer.
- Inner-ear disorders may cause hyperactivity
- Seventy-two percent of teenagers experienced reduced hearing ability after attending concert
- Auditory Training: Evidence for Neural Plasticity in Older Adults
- Curious About Tinnitus? Read More In This Article
- Reflections on Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder: 2013
- This RSS feed URL is deprecatedThis RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Abysmal state of India's healthcare system - Deccan HeraldDeccan HeraldAbysmal state of India's healthcare systemDeccan HeraldThe National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS) which aims to provide healthcare access through insurance to 50 crore families is seen as a milestone towards Universal Healthcare (UHC). However, to arrive at a conclusion whether such announcements are ...
"You were much more concerned about me and turned a negative situation into a positive one. My hearing is great now. Thanks."- Tom Kelly, LA