Seventy-two percent of teenagers participating in a study experienced reduced hearing ability following exposure to a pop rock performance by a popular female singer.
- Inner-ear disorders may cause hyperactivity
- Seventy-two percent of teenagers experienced reduced hearing ability after attending concert
- Auditory Training: Evidence for Neural Plasticity in Older Adults
- Curious About Tinnitus? Read More In This Article
- Reflections on Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder: 2013
- Fortis Healthcare completes acquisition of RHT assets - LivemintFortis Healthcare completes acquisition of RHT assets LivemintNew Delhi: Fortis Healthcare on Tuesday said it has completed the acquisition of RHT Health Trust (RHT) assets. In February last year, Fortis had announced ...
- Displaced Syrian infants dying from lack of healthcare, UN says - The GuardianDisplaced Syrian infants dying from lack of healthcare, UN says The GuardianAt least 15 children have died in Syria because of a lack of medical care and inadequate living conditions for displaced people amid freezing temperatures, the ...
"You were much more concerned about me and turned a negative situation into a positive one. My hearing is great now. Thanks."- Tom Kelly, LA