The symptoms of tinnitus can have a very negative impact on your life. The constant sound you hear can ruin your sleep and your concentration. Fortunately, you need not suffer without taking action. Read the following article to find out what others have done to deal with their tinnitus. Try turning on a fan, radio …
- Inner-ear disorders may cause hyperactivity
- Seventy-two percent of teenagers experienced reduced hearing ability after attending concert
- Auditory Training: Evidence for Neural Plasticity in Older Adults
- Curious About Tinnitus? Read More In This Article
- Reflections on Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder: 2013
- Tri-County Health Care faces exciting crossroads - Brainerd DispatchTri-County Health Care faces exciting crossroads Brainerd DispatchWADENA—Tri-County Health Care has been a long-standing healthcare leader in< Wadena, Todd, and Otter Tail counties, serving patients starting in 1925 with ...
- Health funding scandal: Millions lose homes to pay for care - ExpressHealth funding scandal: Millions lose homes to pay for care ExpressMORE than a million homes have been sold by desperate families forced to pay care bills for loved ones, and many cases should have been funded by the NHS.
"You were much more concerned about me and turned a negative situation into a positive one. My hearing is great now. Thanks."- Tom Kelly, LA