Driving convertible cars with the top open at speeds exceeding 88.5 kilometres per hour (55 miles per hour) may put drivers at increased risk of noise-induced hearing loss, according to new research.
- Inner-ear disorders may cause hyperactivity
- Seventy-two percent of teenagers experienced reduced hearing ability after attending concert
- Auditory Training: Evidence for Neural Plasticity in Older Adults
- Curious About Tinnitus? Read More In This Article
- Reflections on Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder: 2013
- Dr Bryn Thompson: How artificial intelligence can help with healthcare - Newstalk ZBDr Bryn Thompson: How artificial intelligence can help with healthcare Newstalk ZBDr Bryn Thompson joins Jack Tame to discuss the latest advancements in health technology. While a new study has highlighted the importance of sleep to the.
- Healthcare advocates support bill to establish health insurance down payment plan - WDVM 25Healthcare advocates support bill to establish health insurance down payment plan WDVM 25Major health care organizations have announced their support for legislation to establish a health insurance down payment plan in Maryland.
"You were much more concerned about me and turned a negative situation into a positive one. My hearing is great now. Thanks."- Tom Kelly, LA