Behavioral abnormalities are traditionally thought to originate in the brain. But a new study has found that inner-ear dysfunction can directly cause neurological changes that increase hyperactivity. The study, conducted in mice, also implicated two brain proteins in this process, providing potential targets for intervention.
- The Search For Cheap But High Quality Ear Wax Removal London
- Inner-ear disorders may cause hyperactivity
- Seventy-two percent of teenagers experienced reduced hearing ability after attending concert
- Auditory Training: Evidence for Neural Plasticity in Older Adults
- Curious About Tinnitus? Read More In This Article
- ODs talk healthcare rankings in their state - Optometry TimesODs talk healthcare rankings in their state Optometry TimesOver 87 percent of the U.S. population has a usual place they go to for medical care, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Gee, Kasich partner to steer opioid settlements toward health care - The Daily TimesGee, Kasich partner to steer opioid settlements toward health care The Daily TimesCOLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — West Virginia University President Gordon Gee and former Ohio Gov. John Kasich are creating a nonprofit that will fight to steer cash ...
"You were much more concerned about me and turned a negative situation into a positive one. My hearing is great now. Thanks."- Tom Kelly, LA