Behavioral abnormalities are traditionally thought to originate in the brain. But a new study has found that inner-ear dysfunction can directly cause neurological changes that increase hyperactivity. The study, conducted in mice, also implicated two brain proteins in this process, providing potential targets for intervention.
- The Search For Cheap But High Quality Ear Wax Removal London
- Inner-ear disorders may cause hyperactivity
- Seventy-two percent of teenagers experienced reduced hearing ability after attending concert
- Auditory Training: Evidence for Neural Plasticity in Older Adults
- Curious About Tinnitus? Read More In This Article
- Joe Sestak running for president: Former congressman and 3-star admiral joins 2020 Democratic presidential race - CBS NewsJoe Sestak running for president: Former congressman and 3-star admiral joins 2020 Democratic presidential race CBS NewsFormer Pennsylvania congressman and retired three-star admiral Joe Sestak announced Sunday that he is running for president, becoming the 25th candidate ...
- Nursing, Health Care Job Openings In The Twin Cities Metro Area - St. Louis Park, MN PatchNursing, Health Care Job Openings In The Twin Cities Metro Area St. Louis Park, MN PatchNursing, Health Care Openings In The Twin Cities - St. Louis Park, MN - If you have skills in the health care field, one of these jobs may be ...
"You were much more concerned about me and turned a negative situation into a positive one. My hearing is great now. Thanks."- Tom Kelly, LA